Morgan Drexen, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to the protection of your privacy, and will treat all of the information you provide through the Company’s Website, including your registration information, with the utmost respect. The Company works diligently to ensure that it has taken all appropriate administrative and technical measures to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful use of your personally identifiable information, and to prevent any accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such information. The Company will not sell or disclose personally identifiable information about you.
Collection of Information
- The Company Website may collect certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Company may record your IP address, the URLs of the Websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Company Website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Company may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable the Company to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- The Company may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including, but not limited to, your User Name, File Number, contact information and certain other information that the Company may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Company Website features, content or services.
Use of Information
- The Company uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Company Website to your interest, and also to help the Company select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help the Company tailor its Web site to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Company ‘s effort to keep you informed about selected services that the Company and/or the Company’s customers (Law Firms) that may be of interest to you. The Company and/or the Law Firms it supports will not contact you directly unless there is an existing attorney-client relationship. The Company will never provide information to third parties for such purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Company Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
The Company only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of the Company in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the Company by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Company over the Internet, either through the Company ‘s Website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and any law firm supported by the Company firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between a law firm supported by the Company and any recipients.